Pedrollo - Centrifugal
AR - Pumps
NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
LIMITS OF USE
- Maximum flow rate 47 gpm
- Maximum head 105 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
- Manometric suction lift up to 23 ft
- Liquid temperature up to + 195°F
- Environment temperature up to + 130°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
It is recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
THE CONSTRUCTION OF THESE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS MAKES THEM SUITABLE FOR USE IN THE DOMESTIC, AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL SECTOR. ALL THE WETTED PARTS ARE IN STAINLESS STEEL AISI 340 TO GUARANTEE TOTAL HYGIENE AND MAXIMUM RESISTANCE TO CORROSION.
The pump must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
- PUMP BODY: stainless steel AISI 304, with threaded ports.
- BODY BACK-PLATE AND DIFFUSER: AISI 304.
- IMPELLER: stainless steel AISI 304, of the type with centrifugal radial flow.
- MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
- MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
AR 10: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
AR 10: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz.
- INSULATION: class F.
- PROTECTION: IP 44.
- REGISTERED MODEL nº 72753
Version in stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4401 (AISI 316)
Special mechanical seal
Other voltages or frequency 50 Hz
Clear water and compatibles with stainless steel 304.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison