Pedrollo - Centrifugal
CP 1/3-2HP - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
LIMITS OF USE
- Flow rate up to 42 gpm
- Head up to 168 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
- Manometric suction lift up to 23 ft
- Liquid temperature up to + 194°F
- Liquid temperature up to + 104°F in the CPX version (with technopolymer impeller)
- Environment temperature up to + 104°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
RELIABLE AND MAINTENANCE FREE THEY ARE WIDELY USED IN THE DOMESTIC AND CIVIL SECTOR, IN PARTICULAR FOR WATER DISTRIBUTION IN COMBINATION WITH SMALL OR MEDIUM PRESSURE SETS, FOR TRANSFER IN GENERAL, FOR IRRIGATING GARDENS.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
- PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports.
- BODY BACK-PLATE: stainless steel AISI 304 or cast iron on higher powered models.
- BRASS IMPELLER
- MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
- MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
CP: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector built into the winding.
CP: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz.
- INSULATION: class F.
- PROTECTION: IP 44.
- REGISTERED MODEL nº 72753.
Impeller in technopolymer
(CP...X - CP...X)
Special mechanical seal
Other voltages or frequency 50 Hz
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison