Pedrollo - Centrifugal
CP 25 - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 66 gpm
Head up to 235 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 23 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 194°F
Environment temperature up to + 88°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
RELIABLE AND MAINTENANCE FREE THEY ARE WIDLEY USED IN THE CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, AND INDUSTRIAL SECTORS FOR SUPPLYING WATER FOR CONDITIONING AND COOLING SYSTEMS, FOR IRRIGATION, ETC.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded port.
• BODY BACK-PLATE: cast iron.
• IMPELLER: brass.
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
• CP25: three phase 230/260 V - 60 Hz.
• INSULATION: class F. PROTECTION: IP 44.
OPTION ON REQUEST
Pump shaft stainless steel EN 10088-3- 1.4401 (AISI 316)
special mechanical seal
protection IP 55
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison