Pearl - Steel & Composite Tanks
MP - Tanks
The MP Steel Series tanks are ideally suited for a wide range of applications, including boosting systems, irrigation systems and hydraulic hammer arresting.
The MP Steel Series is made of virgin polypropylene liner combined with FDA approved high grade chlorobutyl diaphragm. This is held against the wall of the tank with a steel clench ring. The brass air valve, sealed by a threaded o ring valve cap, prevent air leaks.
On the exterior, the almond colored two part polyurethane paint finish over an epoxy undercoating provides hundreds of hours of UV and salt spray protection.
- Single chlorobutyl diaphragm
- Patented stainless steel water connection
- Virgin polypropylene liner
- Two part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish
- Leak free, O-ring sealed air valve cap
- No maintenance
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison