WaterTech - Electronic Pump Controllers
Presscontrol - Pump Controllers
"NOT SOLD IN USA"
It replaces the traditional expansion tank system, protecting the pump in the case of a water shortage. Far more compact than traditional systems, it is totally reliable, resistant, and easy to install.
- Replaces the traditional expansion tank system.
- Starts and stops the pump in accordance with the opening and closing of the taps
- Maintains constant pressure during delivery
- Stops the pump in the case of water shortage, protecting it from dry running
- Reduces the effects of water hammering
The PRESSCONTROL electronic pump controller monitors water pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running.
When a tap is opened, PRESSCONTROL starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow. PRESSCONTROL stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
PRESSCONTROL is an electronic pump controller design for water pumps which pull water out from underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Residential boosting systems.
- Body, check valve, rear part and safety valve are molded in 30% fiberglass reinforced polyamide 6 (PA6GF30). This allows high resistance to wear and pressure.
- The diaphragm is molded in EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) to guarantee exceptional reliability and durability
- The flow valve, pressure gauge rod and the diffuser are in brass (OT58).
- The dimensional stability of the metal guarantees the operation of the components.
- The spring is made in UNI 3823 steel wire.
- The stabilization process guarantees the operation of the pressure switch, essential for the pump start-up precision and the plant pressure adjustment. The dimensions and structure of the same allow for considerably reducing the effects of water hammering.
- The box containing the electrical part is molded in shockproof self-extinguishing polystyrene (PSau).
- The boards are subjected to burn-in treatment at 122F (50 °C) for 24 hours with on/off cycles guaranteeing perfect operation in limit conditions and each individually tested
- Protection degree IP65, which means that the electronic board is completely dust-proof and protected against water arriving from any direction
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison