PD Water Systems - Presflo Deluxe Well & Boosting Systems
DWBSMS05 15G30P - Easy Pump Systems
The electronic pressure and flow controller starts and stops the water pump according to the user’s needs.
It replaces the traditional expansion tank system, offering more advantages such as:
- Easy installation.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Overload protection.
- Constant flow.
- No maintenance required.
- No need to install pressure tanks.
- Working pressure monitoring.
- Pump protection against running dry, with automatic reset.
The electronic pressure and flow controller PRESFLO DELUXE monitors the pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions such as running dry.
When a tap is opened PRESFLO DELUXE starts the water pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow and pressure even at low flow rates.
The PRESFLO DELUXE will stop the water pump when the flow rate demand is between 0.25 and 0.50 gpm.
Electronic equipment for the control and pump protection of water pumps used for:
- Residential boosting systems.
- Shallow Wells.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Body with built-in check valve.
- Solid technopolymer body, for drinking water usage.
- Pressure loss extremely low. For this reason it is possible to use PRESFLO DELUXE assembled to pumps with a capacity of up to 50 gpm.
- A special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation, even with a capacity near zero.
- PRESFLO DELUXE works in vertical and horizontal position. Inlet and outlet standard 1” thread (NPT).
- A spring membrane water accumulator guarantees the highest level of protection against water hammer effect. PRESFLO DELUXE’s capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of leaks in the systems.
- Circuit board easy to replace, available in 115V and 230V.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison