PD Water Systems - Solar Water Systems
PD Solar - OASIS SUB - Solar Water Systems
PD Solar will design the most cost effective turnkey solar water pump stations that meets your needs. Depending on your geographic location, our design team specifies the optimal pump and solar PV modules combination to match your pumping requirements.
OASIS SUB package contains:
1. SOLAR PANEL
Our solar modulesdeliver superior power output in a variety of temperature and irradiance conditions, and the self-cleaning anti-reflective coated glass reduces soiling to help maximize power output. Performance is backed by the manufacture’s 25-year linear production warranty.
Qualifications & Certificates UL 1703, CEC
2. THE PUMP
NERA SOLAR is the most compact and reliable solution for your solar pumping applications.
You may choose from:
4" Helical Rotor Pump
or 4” Submersible Centrifugal Pump
- Highest hydraulicefficiency due to helical rotor impeller.
- Hard chromed rotor.
- High quality EPDM stator.
PUMP MOTOR features:
- Impellers and diffusers in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Built-in stainless steel
Encapsulated Inverter features:
- High efficiencypermanent magnet motor.
- Stainless steel AISI304 stator fully encapsulated in resin.
- Encapsulated water cooled motor.
- Kingsbury thrust bearing.
Other Pumps Features:
- High efficiency encapsulated inverter.
- MPPT for maximum flow in all insolation conditions.
- Over current, over heating and dry-run protection.
- Removable power cable.
- Water level sensor.
- Max. temperature of pumped liquid: 92 °F (35 °C).
- Min. speed of water flow on motor case: .2 m/s.
- Characteristics of pumped liquid: Clean, non-corrosive, non-explosive, free of particles and fibers, with a maximum sand content of 50 g/m3.
- Grade of protection: IP68.
- Used materials: Pump and motor body in AISI 304.
- Cable: Flat cable ACS-KTM-WRAS approved.
- Supply voltage:70-190 VDC.
- Max. input power:800 W.
The complete system solutions includes float switch input with 25 ft cable, terminals and contacts.