Pedrollo - Multistage
Plurijet - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 52 gpm
Head up to 319 ft
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 29 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 104°F
Environment temperature up to + 104°F
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
EN 60 335-1 EN 60034-1
IEC 335-1 IEC 34-1
CEI 61-150 CEI 2-3
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
PLURIJET SELF-PRIMING PUMPS ARE DESIGNED FOR LIFTING WATER, EVEN IN CASES WITH ENTRAINED AIR. THEIR QUIET RUNNING, RELIABILITY AND LOW POWER CONSUMPTION MAKES THEM PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR DOMESTIC AND CIVIL USE, INCLUDING PRESSURISATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF WATER, IRRIGATION AND RAINWATER RECOVERY SYSTEMS.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: cast iron and stainless steel AISI 304 (cast iron up to 0.7 HP), with threaded ports.
• IMPELLER: technopolymer (approved for drinking water).
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
PLURIJET: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
PLURIJET: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz.
• INSULATION: class F.
• PROTECTION: IP 44.
• REGISTERED MODEL
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
• other voltages or frequency 50 Hz
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison