Pearl - Peripheral
PEP - Water Pumps
PEP is a centrifugal pump provided with a peripheral impeller that increases the pressure.
The PEP series can be used to pump clean water or any other liquid with similar chemical and physical properties to water without any abrasive particles
. The PEP series is recommended for small residential water supply applications, small irrigation systems, air conditioning units, and small boosting systems.
WATER PUMP FEATURES:
- Cast iron pump body
- Motor Bracket with antilock systems which prevents the pump from blocking after long periods of no usage
- Brass peripheral vane impeller
- Motor shaft in stainless steel AISI 304
- Maximum liquid temperature of 60 °F
- Maximum suction lift of 26 feet
- Mechanical seal in ceramic and graphite, with elastomer in NBR
- Close-coupled TEFC motor with copper windings
- Insolation Class F
- IP 44 protection
- Maximum environment temperature of 40 °C
- Single phase, 60 Hz, 3450 rpm with thermal overload protection available
- in 110 V, 110/220 V, or 220 V
- Three phase, 60 Hz, 3450 rpm available in 220/440 V.
- 50 Hz or other voltages available upon special request
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison