Pearl - Electronic Pump Controllers
Mini Press - Pump Controllers
"PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN THE U.S."
MINI PRESS replaces the traditional expansion tank system, automatically managing the pump operation and simultaneously detecting the pressure and flow. It maintains a constant pressure during operation and protects the pump from dry running. Its compact dimensions, simplified and tap-friendly control panel make MINI PRESS the ideal accessory for controlling small pumps for home and gardening.
- Easy installations
- Reduced dimensions.
- Constant flow.
- No maintenance required.
- No need to install pressure tanks.
- Pump protection against dry running, with automatic reset.
MINI PRESS electronic pump controller monitors the water pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running.
When a tap is opened, MINI PRESS
starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow. MINI PRESS
stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
is an electronic pump controller designed for water pumps which pull water out from underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Residential boosting systems.
- MINI PRESS’s body is made of technopolymer.
- MINI PRESS comes with built-in check valve.
- Pressure loss extremely low, for this reason it is possible to use MINI PRESS electronic pump controller with capacity up to 25 gpm (See manual for pressure loss details).
- Spring/membrane water accumulator. A special membrane guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure.
- Circuit board: Easy to replace.
- The boards are subjected to burn-in treatment at 122F (50 °C) for 24 hours with on/off cycles to guarantee perfect operation in limit conditions and each board is individually tested.
- Protection degree IP65 which means that the electronic board is completely dust-proof and protected against water arriving from any direction
1" x 1"