PD Water Systems - Fan Cooled
2-JMSPXX4 20C1VA1-SSLSXS - Pump Stations
PUMP STATION: LIFTING APPLICATIONS
This pump station has been designed to work in lifting applications. Every detail in this unit has been carefully engineered to provide the best performance and durability. This pump station is tested for 2 days, to make sure that the product that our customer receive will perform beyond expectation, making onsite installation very easy.
Once the pump passes the operating test, it is submitted to a pressure test where the complete Pump Station is pressurized at 30 psi above the requested PRESSURE to prevent leaking.
- Less HP than average to reach the performance required
- High performance pumps to guarantee the best level of operation
- Existing pump stations can be upgraded to increase flow and/or pressure
Our products are provided either fully assembled or pre-assembled and are designed to be easily installed.
Our pump stations for lifting applications come with a check valve in the suction of every pump to guarantee that the pumps will never lose the prime during operation. The check valve is also able to avoid water recirculation between pumps.
PUMP STATIONS ASSEMBLED TO FAN COOLED VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVES
These pump stations come assembled with Variable Frequency Drives , electronic devices designed to keep the pressure of the system by modifying the speed of the pump motors. PD WATER SYSTEMS brings to the market the most advanced Variable Frequency Drives and provides its distributors with the best options for this application.
Variable Frequency Drives, in addition to maintaining the pressure in the system, bring the best protection to the pumps. By monitoring the pumps’ electrical parameters, our controllers can prevent the pumps from working under harmful conditions such as motor overload, dry running, working with broken pipes, etc.
The use of Variable Frequency Drives allows also important energy saving since the motor works at the minimum speed needed to guarantee the requested pressure and flow.
These Pump Stations are assembled to fan cooled Variable Frequency Drives which work as wall control panel. The cool down of the device is carried out by a fan installed to the back of the unit. These controllers use external pressure sensors and their use is intended for indoor installations only.
Recommended for the following applications:
Our Fan Cooled Variable Frequency Drives can work as a single unit or in multiple pump systems.
PUMP STATIONS ASSEMBLED TO SELF PRIMING MULTISTAGE PUMPS
- When the system will be working in indoor conditions
- When the pump flow is above 50 GPM
- When there is a preference of VFD with pressure sensor
This unit comes assembled to Self Priming Centrifugal
Pumps which deliver outstanding performances due to their self priming characteristics. This type of pump stations is recommended in boosting or lifting applications. They can work in applications with water table up to a depth of 18 feet.
MULTI PUMP STATIONS
This type of pump stations brings to the market a variety of advantages. The use of our line of SMART Variable Frequency Drives, which communicate among each other, brings the following advantages:
To learn more about our Variable Frequency Drives please check here.
- Pump alternation to guarantee the same lifespan to all the pumps.
- When all the pumps work at the same time, they keep the same rpm and for this reason we can guarantee the same lifespan to every pump.
- In normal conditions there is a master pump controller which controls the pump station and the other controllers work as slaves.
- If for any reason there is a failure in the master, one slave pump controller takes over and keeps the pump station working.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views