Pearl - Multistage
Ragnar - Water Pumps
RAGNAR is a multistage self priming centrifugal pump.
The pump was designed taking into consideration all the features needed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction, such as:
All components were designed to assure the best performance and reliability.
RAGNAR’s construction is suitable for outdoor applications.
RAGNAR is used in irrigation systems where high pressure is important at the necessary flow for proper system performance.
RAGNAR also has applications in Air Conditioning, Water Recirculation, Residential Water Supply, Pressure Booster, and many others.
Its construction makes RAGNAR suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Lifting water containing air or other gases
- Water recirculation
- Irrigation systems
- Lifting capability up to 25 ft.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F - 150 °F
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
- Continuous duty
- Closed coupled self-priming multistage centrifugal pump
- High-quality components for domestic water supply and irrigation concerning low lead requirements
- Connections threaded ports NPT
- All hardware in Stainless Steel
- Pre-drilled priming port with plug
- Pre-drilled drain port with plug for maintenance
- U shape base on all models gives complete full support to the pump
- NEMA Standard ODP 56J motors for much cooler surface temperature
- Thermal overload protection
- Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) without centrifugal switch front bearing 6204 for a much longer life span
- All copper winding
- Class F Dupont Nomex Insulation System, cCSAus approved
- Single phase, 230 V for 2 Hp models
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C (104 °F)
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison